Mr. Dennis V. Menke
Email: click here to contact
Admitted: 1963, Wisconsin; 1964, California; U.S. District Court, Northern, Southern, Eastern, Western and Central Districts of California and District of Nevada; U.S. Supreme Court; U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
Law School: University of Wisconsin–Madison, J.D.
Member: Orange County Bar Association, State Bar of Wisconsin, State Bar of California
Biography: I have been a trial attorney for almost 50 years. I have tried cases in all state and federal courts and have handled appeals before most of the state appellate courts, as well as the Ninth Circuit Court. I have tried hundreds of cases of both court and jury trials. I have achieved a success rate of more than 90 percent. Some sample cases:
- I obtained a jury verdict and judgment for a commercial real estate broker for $10 million.
- A developer that I represented against another developer got a $22 million result.
- I represented a distributor against a Japanese manufacturer on a cross-complaint and obtained a $3.5 million verdict and judgment.
- I got a defense verdict on a $12 million claim against a client as a result of an airplane crash.
- A claim against a client for $4 million in an Oregon court involving an Oregon ranch resulted in a defense verdict.
- A developer I represented obtained a $2 million judgment in a Las Vegas court.
- I have been involved in litigation on numerous cases involving loan workouts with commercial lenders.
Our firm has been involved in a number of large collection matters.
Born: Oshkosh, Wisconsin