Experienced Trial Lawyer in Orange Protecting Clients Throughout Southern California
We Strive To Find Creative Business Resolutions To Disputes To Save You The Time & Expense Of Trial
JDM, A Professional Corporation is a civil litigation law firm in Orange, California founded with the paramount objective of providing individuals and businesses with the highest possible level of quality legal services at reasonable and cost-effective rates. We protect your interests in all state, federal and appellate courts.
James Dennis Menke has more than 23 years of legal experience and skill. James Dennis Menke has tried dozens of court and jury trials, including a multi-million-dollar jury verdict and several high six figure judgments. James Dennis Menke has earned the respect of clients and peers in Southern California and is AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, the highest rating available, for legal abilities and adherence to ethical standards.
Delivering legal solutions that matter to you and your business
JDM, A Professional Corporation is always ready to protect your interests at all stages of the litigation process, including civil discovery, law and motion practice, arbitration, alternative dispute resolution, jury trials, bench trials and civil appeals. Even with our extensive trial experience, we strive to find creative business resolutions to disputes without going to trial.
We tailor our services to each client’s specific situation, no matter how complex. Then we formulate fruitful, productive legal strategies to meet your needs. Clients benefit from our emphasis on open communication, quick response times, utilization of the most-advanced computer technologies and constant attention to detail.
JDM, A Professional Corporation brings our legal proficiency, cost-effective billing structures, pragmatic judgment and ethical approach to assisting clients in the following matters:
- Civil litigation ― When legal disputes disrupt your business, we zealously advocate on your behalf in litigation and mediation. We are experienced at handling virtually every type of litigation with an emphasis on real property, business, partnership, contract, manufacturer/distributor, professional negligence, fraud, fiduciary duty, franchise and insurance disputes. We can handle your matter from start-to-finish or take over at any stage of the litigation, including “last minute” trial representation. Although we typically do not handle family law, personal injury, bankruptcy, or criminal matters, we may be able to assist you in finding the right attorney to handle such matters.
- Land use and zoning ― We represent your interests in administrative hearings; zoning board appeals; and cases before municipal, state and federal courts.
- Insurance defense, independent counsel, and bad faith ― We represent insureds in a
variety of capacities, including, as counsel appointed by the insurance company to defend the policyholder and other insureds in litigation, as “Cumis” counsel under California Civil Code § 2860 when the insurance company has a duty to appoint independent counsel due to a conflict of interest, and bad faith when an insurance company wrongly denies an insurance claim. We also assist clients in preparing demand letters to insurance companies to defend and indemnify against covered claims as we believe that demand letters from an attorney generally achieve a higher success rate than demand letters from you or your insurance broker.
- Appeals – Whether you are the Appellant or the Respondent, we can assist you with your civil appeal. We have helped Appellants obtain reversal of judgments on appeal and we have also helped Respondents obtain affirmation of judgments on appeal. We work collaboratively with your trial counsel to strive to preserve your victory if you are a respondent or overturn an erroneous ruling if you are an appellant.
- Alternative Fee Arrangements – Under appropriate circumstances, we do take matters on contingent fee, blended (i.e. reduced hourly with a contingent fee success bonus), flat fee, and other alternative fee arrangements. We work with clients to develop a structure that works with the client’s reasonable budget and cash flow requirements.
Successfully serving clients in California
JDM, A Professional Corporation represents individuals and businesses statewide and throughout Orange County and Southern California.
Trial lawyer in Orange resolving disputes in and out of California courtrooms
For assistance in resolving any civil dispute in or out of the courtroom, call JDM, A Professional Corporation at 949-386-2460 or contact us online today to schedule a free initial consultation.